God is love. Love is patient. I suppose I should try to be more like God and this trip is teaching me patience:) When it rains the boat gets really small! Most of today has been nice but it has now been raining for almost 3 hours. We saw Old Cahaba, a bald eagle, and lots of birds. Daisy is being a wonder dog and of course Abby is taking good care of her.
There was a storm today. I sat in the chair and Daisy got in my lap because she was curious about the storm. But afterward Daisy liked it. I said I wanted to see one white heron at the beginning of the trip but I have ended up seeing about twenty of them. It has rained a lot today. I hope it won't rain anymore! We saw a bald eagle today and that was only the second time I have every seen one. This is a lot of fun!
Highlight of the day was the bald eagle. Looks like we skirted the bad storm and only got the rain.
Blog Archive (read our previous post)
- Day Two - Prairie Creek to Six Mile Creek
- Day 3
- Waiting at Miller's Ferry Lock and Dam
- Thursday afternoon
- Friday Day 5
- Saturday Morning Day 6
- Saturday Evening June 5th Last night on the boat
- The end of our 1st adventure on the Knot-So-Fast
- Down the Alabama with Dallas
- Prairie CreeK with Dallas--6/17/10
- Friday, Day 2 on Dallas' Adventure
- ▼ June 2010 (11)
- ► 2012 (21)